Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Little Power Poppy Peek for May...

Hi there everybody!  I hope you are having gorgeous Spring weather wherever you are!  It has been absolutely gorgeous here lately....finally!  Can you believe it is already almost time for another Power Poppy Release?!?  Tomorrow our release week will start and you will get to see what all we have been getting ready for you.  To tide you over until then I do have one teensy weensy little sneaky peek.....


And that's all you are gonna get out of me until tomorrow!  ;)  Now don't go tellin' everybody, k?  I hope you will be back for Day 1 of Power Poppy's May Release...I can't wait for you to see what Marcella has in store for you!  Take care and see you soon....

~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Katie!! I LOVE yellow and blue and love this "tease" and can't wait till tomorrow! Hugs, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tease! I can already tell I'm going to love this one. See ya tomorrow! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete