Friday, October 19, 2018

Happy Power Poppy Friday~October 19th!












Hello there friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  I have a quick little card to share for this week's Power Poppy  Friday.  It has been a while since I have played along and boy was I itching to get back at it!  We are finally getting some cooler temperatures in our area....70's, but hey, we'll take it and with that I decided to jump way past Halloween and Fall themed cards and go straight to Christmas... :)  Is it ever too early for a Christmas card?  I don't think so either....sooo, here is a little Friday inspiration Christmas cheer for you!




















I started with my image and sentiment from Power Poppy's Cozy Cupfuls stamp set....after stamping it with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink, I colored it up with Copics and die cut it out.  Next, I stitched my patterned paper and stamped my sentiment.  After giving my image some sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear brush pen, I tied on a little twine and then layered my image panel onto my assembled card base.  This card measures a petite 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".





















Don't you just love Marcella's little vignette?  Those packages are the cutest things ever and the mixed font sentiment fits this image perfectly!  As always, her image was so much fun to color up....can't you just see this as a tag colored to match a present perfectly?  Hmmmm, note to self..... :)

So that is all for my card today, but some of my Bloomie sisters have some amazing creations to inspire you this fine day and please make sure you leave them a little blog love when you visit.  I am so happy you stopped by for a visit, and I hope you will come by again real soon....until then, take care!  :)

Cindy Lawrence    
Julie Koerber  
Katie Sims <------You are here 
Stacy Morgan 
Tosha Leyendekker

~Katie

 Copic colors used:  R20, R21, R22, R24, R29, R39, G20, G21, G24, G28, E40, E43, E44, E47, E50, E55, W0, W2, W5, BG70, and BG72 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, cute size, with the perfect little bit of designer paper, stitching, and string! Rich, warm coloring. Your blog is a treasure trove of beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete