Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pssst.....did you hear?

Hello there friends!  I hope this day finds you well and I hope all of my fellow USA friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I know we did....actually we had several days of festivities with lots of family and friends!  I am really late with this notice but you still have time to check out the Power Poppy goodness going on at the blog.....Marcella has a sweet sale going on and a digi deal you do not  want to miss!



Pretty awesome, right?  AND.....some of the Bloomies and Instant Gardeners created some pretty spectacular cards showing off this darling little guy, so make sure you check out all of the snowy inspiration for you compliments of these incredibly talented ladies!  Hope you have a great weekend and until next time, take care!  :)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment