Saturday, September 15, 2018

Power Poppy's Natural Wonders Stamp Release ~Day 4!






















Hello there!  I just wanted to help spread the word about Power Poppy's Natural Wonders stamp release with today's debut Cabbage and Kale!  Check out this lovely set...






While I do not have a card to share for today, several of my Bloomie sisters have some pretty special creations to inspire you.  And guess what???  Today is also the day that all of the new sets from this week are available in the Power Poppy storeAnd guess what else???  Some of the sets have some coordinating dies too!  :)  So make sure you check out all of the festivities over on the Power Poppy blog and Bloomie blogs, leave a little blog love while you hop, and then head on over to do a little stamp shopping in the store!

I thank you so much for your visits this week and your very kind comments.  You really have made my week.  I hope to see you around here again soon.....until then, take care!

~Katie

1 comment: