Thursday, September 13, 2018

Power Poppy's Natural Wonders Stamp Release ~ Day 2!












Hello there and welcome back for Day 2 of Power Poppy's Natural Wonders stamp release!  I sure hope you enjoyed yesterday's festivities.  You might recognize today's image release because she was first debuted as a digital stamp!























Yep!  That amazing Hops and Barley digital stamp set is now available in polymer with some great sentiments and a couple of companion images that really take this set over the top!  Say hello to O Hoppy Day!  :)






Now how fun does this set look?  I l-o-v-e all of the images...








































For my card, I started by stamping my image onto rustic white card stock and colored it up with Copics.  Next, I ran the colored image through my die press with a wood grain impression plate then die cut it with a rectangle die.  If you want to try this technique, I would recommend that you emboss then die cut so your edges will remain crisp.  

After I stitched my patterned paper on to my image panel, I die cut and stamped my sentiment circle.  A little sponged ink helped the sentiment stand out a bit then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut that darling little bottle cap.  Once I adhered my sentiment to the image panel, I adhered the entire assembly to my card base.  This card measures 3 3/4" x 4 7/8".



































I am so smitten with this set!  I can tell I will be using these images often...so much versatility and once again, Marcella's attention to every little detail is simply amazing.


So that is all for my card today, but my Bloomie sisters have created some amazing projects for you and Marcella will have a post on the Power Poppy blog so you have lots to see!  Make sure you leave a little blog love while you are there, and then I would love it if you could stop back by tomorrow for Day 3 of Power Poppy's Natural Wonders stamp release.  This next set will have you swooning....trust me!  :)  Until then, take care!


Cindy Lawrence    
Julie Koerber 
Kathy Jones 
Katie Sims <------You are here 
Stacy Morgan 
Tosha Leyendekker

~Katie


Copics used:  Y13, Y26, E84, E87, G28, G40, G43, G46, G99, YG00, YG03, YG21, YG17, YG67, YG91, YG95, C0, C2, C3, C5, C7, W00, W0, W2, W3, W5, and W7.

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous Katie. The green is beautiful and the wood grain background is fantastic. I adore this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this card! Green is my favorite color and boy did you use it beautifully here! The stitching is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green, could easily use this for St. Patrick's Day too and I wouldn't have thought of that. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the greens. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous card Katie! Love your design, and all the shades of green. That bit of dp stitched along the bottom really adds to your card. Bottle cap is a nice addition. Can't wait to get this set! TFS. Hope all is well, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green colors you used and the layout/design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossing is a perfect choice. Great card! The monochromatic
    styling gives it an entirely different look that I wouldn't have thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the shades of green!!! What a detailed wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love your coloring and the shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Love the shades of green?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful coloring, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is awesome. Love the greens...and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card. Love the green
    plaid paper at the bottom - to
    match the hops. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful design! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! I really love the colors and your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! I love the stitching,
    the coloring and the fun bottle cap!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. Love the image and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!! I love the wood grain embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything about your card Katie, the colours, the embossing and your beautifully coloured image and to finish off the bottle cap is perfect

    ReplyDelete